Friday, January 22, 2010

Fallen by Lauren Kate

"What if you found the one you were supposed to be with, but you couldn't have them?"

Luce Price killed a boy. She doesn't know if it was her or ... the shadows. The shadows are these creature that she has seen from a young age. Sadly because of the shadows, she has been sent to a reform school when she meets Daniel Grigori they scatter. Daniel Grigori is... your average stud muffin. He's a straight A student, well behaved, and above all hot. The only problem is HE WILL NOT even look at her. She know their meant to be, but what if they aren't.

I loved this book. It was so amazing. I can't tell you much but the "blanks" are all angels except"blank". I liked it because of all of the characters. Though I couldn't understand some of the main characters, the book was good. Also some of the characters didn't fit into the plot like they were supposed to, I think I'll understand it in later books.

Rating, 8-D
Reviewer, Aja

No comments: